Hardware knowledge: the future development trend of butterfly valves
Date: 2020-10-20 14:32:28
According to the analysis of the market trend of valve products, the main trends in the future are as follows:
1. Market trend of cast steel valve products. With the shift of petroleum development to inland oilfields and offshore oilfields, and the development of the power industry from thermal power below 300,000 kilowatts to thermal power, hydropower and nuclear power above 300,000 kilowatts, valve products should also be based on equipment The application field changes correspondingly to change its performance and parameters.
2. Urban construction systems generally use a large number of low-pressure valves, and are developing towards environmental protection and energy-saving, that is, the transition from low-pressure iron gate valves used in the past to environmentally-friendly rubber plate valves, balance valves, metal seal butterfly valves and centerline seal butterfly valves. The development of oil and gas transportation projects in the direction of pipelines requires a large number of flat gate valves and ball valves.
3. The other side of energy development is energy saving. Therefore, from the perspective of energy saving, steam traps should be developed and developed towards subcritical and supercritical high parameters.
4. The construction of power stations is developing towards large-scale development, so large-diameter and high-pressure safety valves and pressure reducing valves are required, as well as fast opening and closing valves.
5. For the needs of complete engineering, the supply of valves has developed from a single variety to multiple varieties and specifications. There is an increasing trend that the valves required by an engineering project are all provided by a valve manufacturer.